Meat, Game, Roast meet, Salad, Vegetables, Raw food, Soups, Bruschetta
Cultivar: Frantoio, Leccino, Moraiolo
Production area: Trasimeno Lake - Umbria
COLOR: green dark and bright.
SCENT: fruity herbaceous intense, broad and enveloping, with rich vegetal hints of artichoke and cardoon.
TASTE: in the mouth is characterized by an artichoke heart. The bitter taste, strong, intertwines with the strong and growing spicy.
Each bottle, wrapped in an elegant sheet of tissue-paper with the logo silkscreened, is complete with:
- wooden cap with incorporated pourer,
- card bilingual (Italian / English) with indication of the cultivar, of the organoleptic notes and QRcode of connection with the website.
Product offered for sale by Terre di Grifonetto s.a.s.
- Magione (PG), Umbria
SHIPPING IN ITALY
Standard shipping is paid by the buyer in Italy.
0 ▸ 3 kg
+3 ▸ 15 kg
+15 ▸ 30 kg
All shipments are handled by the Courier SDA.
The price includes:
• Tracking online;
• Expenses related to the Storage (Dossier, Daily Storage, Minimum Dwell Time);
• Expenses related to the Release (Redelivery, Return to the sender/renunciation);
• Expenses related to Remote Areas
• Others (Fuel Surcharge,Administrative Fee)
Note: Food Made In is not able to guarantee deliveries in Holidays. At the moment Food Made In is not able to ship to PO Boxes.
The international shipments are always charged to the purchaser.
Food Made In delivers all over the world, in the Countries listed below:
HOW TO USE THE TABLE BELOW: how to use the table below: