Cultivar: Dolce Agogia
Production area: Trasimeno Lake - Umbria
COLOR: light green with golden hues.
SCENT: fruity herbaceous with a delicate aroma of cut grass and lettuce
TASTE: In the mouth it is soft and contained. The slightly bitter notes and the growing spicy terminate with soft effects and almond tastes.
Each bottle, wrapped in an elegant sheet of tissue-paper with the logo silkscreened, is complete with:
- wooden cap with incorporated pourer,
- card bilingual (Italian / English) with indication of the cultivar, of the organoleptic notes and QRcode of connection with the website.
Product offered for sale by Terre di Grifonetto s.a.s.
- Magione (PG), Umbria
SHIPPING IN ITALY
Standard shipping is paid by the buyer in Italy.
0 ▸ 3 kg
+3 ▸ 15 kg
+15 ▸ 30 kg
All shipments are handled by the Courier SDA.
The price includes:
• Tracking online;
• Expenses related to the Storage (Dossier, Daily Storage, Minimum Dwell Time);
• Expenses related to the Release (Redelivery, Return to the sender/renunciation);
• Expenses related to Remote Areas
• Others (Fuel Surcharge,Administrative Fee)
Note: Food Made In is not able to guarantee deliveries in Holidays. At the moment Food Made In is not able to ship to PO Boxes.
The international shipments are always charged to the purchaser.
Food Made In delivers all over the world, in the Countries listed below:
HOW TO USE THE TABLE BELOW: how to use the table below:
Compare "Extra virgin oil of Monocultivar olive" and